Visiting La Maison Lavande was definitely a nice relaxing experience. I went a few days after the high season finished, so entrance was FREE. Usually it’s 8$ but it has a few perks including a bistro that serves its amazing lavender lemonade. I’ll have to catch that next season. There was still so much more to explore though…
Why is it relaxing and fun?
- It smells like lavender everywhere!
- For the selfie enthusiasts, they set up everything to capture the perfect moment with a beautiful backdrop.
- There’s also another picture-perfect set up just for you with a hashtag for those Instagram fans.
- They have so many different types of products you can try and everything smells soooo good. 🙂
Beautiful and relaxing
Product I tried
So, at the end of the day, I decided to try one of their products I was very curious about.
It’s made using lavender extract, baking soda and coconut oil to hydrate your skin as well as relieve any itchiness or redness.
At first, I was expecting this super milky bath experience, but soon realized it wasn’t that kind of product. It left the water opaque but didn’t change the texture much. I used about 5 tablespoons since that is what they recommended. It did, however, have a wonderful smell and definitely relaxed my body after a long day. I would recommend soaking in it right before bed to get a good night sleep.
Products in this post
- Lavender bath milk powder Here